Event Description The Blockchain for Financial Services Summit will involve Top Executives from leading financial institutions and blockchain associations, including Goldman Sachs, National Bank of Canada,
|The Blockchain for Financial Services Summit will involve Top Executives from leading financial institutions and blockchain associations, including Goldman Sachs, National Bank of Canada, RBC, Bank of America, Sun Life Financial, British Columbia Securities Commission (BCSC), Blockchain Research Institute, TokenFunder Inc., Payments Canada, BMO Capital Markets, Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE), Scotiabank, McCarthy Tétrault LLP to name a few.The aim is to give all attendees the opportunity to assess where they stand with implementing blockchain in their organization, and get insight on best practices to make adoption easier and more cost-effective.
Expect an emphasis on using DLT to reduce operational and compliance risk, reducing time while improving compliance for AML/KYC, mitigating fraud by improving claims management, potential new regulations, integrating legacy systems with blockchain architecture, and more.
Know how your business will benefit – http://bit.ly/2WUYnpi
|– Alex Tapscott, Writer, Speaker, Advisor, and Co-founder, Blockchain Research Institute
– Jillian Friedman, Blockchain Lead, National Bank of Canada
– Kaushik Venkatadri, Sr. Director, Blockchain CoE, Innovation & Technology, RBC
– Ravindra Bandaru, Director – Enterprise Risk Governance and Compliance initiatives, Bank of America
– Justin Schmidt, VP, and Head of Digital Assets, Goldman Sachs
– Andrew McCormack, Vice President, Payments and Technology, Payments Canada
4 (Tuesday) 9:00 am - 5 (Wednesday) 5:00 pm
Toronto, ON, Canada