We’re looking for a crypto-journalist to join our team. The ideal candidate would have strong connections in the crypto industry, a high standard of writing, and be comfortable analyzing and interpreting data.
What is CryptoBriefing?
CryptoBriefing was founded during the 2017 crypto-boom to highlight the builders and call out the scammers. We went on to raise $2 million in late 2018. From its origins in New York, CryptoBriefing has grown into an organization that spans every time zone.
Now, CryptoBriefing and its research division SIMETRI (the opposite of information ‘asymmetry’) aims to give retail investors the same privileged look into the markets that insiders have. We’ve systematically evaluated hundreds of coins to deliver profitable insights to our subscribers and continue to report on the emerging trends in the industry.
- Able to work on European time zones.
- Ability to work independently and remotely during peak hours U.S. Eastern Time (6 am – 12 pm GMT-5).
- At least a one-year involvement in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space.
- Two years of professional writing experience.
- Able to explain complex concepts simply (ELI5).
- Comfort sending and receiving crypto payments.
- Able to research and verify crypto transactions through websites like etherscan.io or blockchain.com.
- A degree in finance, mathematics, computer science, or law.
- Prior experience working in media companies or high-growth startups.
- Expert knowledge of NFTs and DeFi.