We’re looking for a crypto-journalist to join our team. In this role, you’ll have your finger on the pulse of the industry—breaking stories, interviewing builders, and investigating scams.
The ideal candidate would have strong connections in the crypto industry, a high standard of writing, and be comfortable analyzing and interpreting data.
What is Crypto Briefing?
Crypto Briefing was founded during the 2017 crypto-boom to highlight the builders and call out the scammers. We went on to raise $2 million in late 2018. From its origins in New York, Crypto Briefing has grown into an organization that spans every time zone.
Now, Crypto Briefing and its research division SIMETRI (the opposite of ‘asymmetry’) aims to give retail investors the same privileged look into the markets that insiders have. We’ve systematically evaluated hundreds of coins to deliver profitable insights to our subscribers and continue to report on the emerging trends in the industry.
- At least a one-year involvement in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space.
- Two years of professional writing experience and a knack for explaining complex concepts simply.
- Comfort interacting with smart contracts and sending and receiving crypto payments.
- Ability to work independently and remotely during peak hours of U.S. Eastern Time.
- A degree in journalism, finance, mathematics, computer science, or law.
- Prior experience working in media companies or high-growth startups.
- Skills in Python, R, or SQL for interacting with and interrogating on-chain data.
- Experience using Excel and Tableau to create attractive data visualizations.
- Domain knowledge of cryptocurrency mining, DeFi, or smart contracts.