Hashed-backed DeFi Platform Krystal Debuts Token Launchpad, KrystalGO
Krystal, a multi-chain platform to easily access popular decentralized finance (DeFi) services and manage non-fungible tokens (NFTs), debuts its newest service KrystalGO
Share this article
Krystal, a multi-chain platform to easily access popular decentralized finance (DeFi) services and manage non-fungible tokens (NFTs), debuts its newest service KrystalGO.
KrystalGO is a launchpad that allows community members to participate in public rounds of funding by various token projects.
In line with Krystal’s mission of simplifying access to DeFi, KrystalGO aims to be a platform where any community members can easily participate in token sales of high quality blockchain projects. With a simple user interface with straightforward requirements, users of all demographics can easily gain access to project launches on KrystalGO.
Krystal welcomes any DeFi and NFT projects built on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Polygon and Avalanche to launch on KrystalGO. It will soon expand to cater to projects and users on other networks.
To participate, users go through a 4-step process:
1. Participants are required to complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) process.
2. Participants have to stake Kyber Network Crystal (KNC) and swap tokens on Krystal.
Based on the amount of KNC staked and the USD value of token swaps, participants accumulate points.
3. Based on the points accumulated, participants will be allocated to their respective tiers.
4. All participants with allocated slots are guaranteed token allocation. The higher the tier, the greater the token allocation.
Projects Launching in November:
Krystal is pleased to have confirmed partnerships with 4 projects, which will be conducting token and NFT sales on KrystalGO in the month of November.
- Pegaxy – November 5, 2021: Pegaxy is a racing game with futuristic mythological styling.
- RIFI United – November 9, 2021: RIFI United is a P2E soccer manager simulator, and a product of Rikkei Finance.
- Blockchain Monster Hunt – November 10, 2021: Blockchain Monster Hunt is the first multi-chain NFT monster hunt game.
- Elpis Battle – November 19, 2021: Elpis Battle is a Turn-based RPG NFT Game implemented on the Binance Smart Chain network
Simon Kim, CEO & Managing Partner at Hashed, shared about the prospect of KrystalGO:
“KrystalGO is a promising initiative by Krystal. It will serve as a platform to both expose quality projects to the community, and enable the community to get their foot in the door on many promising projects. Especially with its innovative allocation mechanism, projects can remain accessible to both small or big capital participants.”
Sunny Jain, CEO at Krystal, said:
“By supporting high quality DeFi and NFT projects on popular blockchains, KrystalGO is opening its doors to a huge community of projects and users. Perfectly aligned with our mission of improving accessibility of DeFi to the masses.”
Interested participants can visit the KrystalGO website to start preparing for the upcoming launches.
At launch, KrystalGO supports projects built on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Polygon and Avalanche. It will soon expand to include other networks to cater to more projects and users.
Krystal currently supports 23 DeFi services on 4 blockchains – Ethereum mainnet, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon and Avalanche.
Krystal has an intuitive user interface that acts as a single point of access to transact with leading protocols on each blockchain. This includes KyberDMM, Uniswap, Aave, Compound, Venus Protocol, PancakeSwap, SushiSwap, QuickSwap & Pangolin et.al.
Krystal aims to be every user’s go-to venue for swapping tokens, earning passive income, NFT management, portfolio management and market insights. Since its launch in April 2021, Krystal has attracted thousands of users from over 87 countries.