Phemex Trader's Arena 4: $750,000 Within Your Grasp
Teams of traders will compete against each other and, in the end, prizes will be distributed to teams as well as individual traders.
Share this article
Phemex is excited to announce the launch of the fourth edition of its highly popular trading competition – Phemex Trader’s Arena.
Team Up and Battle It Out for a Prize Pool Totaling up to $750,000 With Phemex Trader’s Arena
Previous PT Arena competitions only counted inverse BTC/USD contract trades, but for this competition, all contracts available on Phemex will count.
The main prize pool and structure remains the same, but this time Phemex is adding an additional reward opportunity for participants who deposit funds into their contract trading account during the registration period.
Since all contracts are available, each participant will end up with ROI on both their USD and BTC trading accounts. Whichever ROI is higher (in either USD or BTC trading account) will count towards the calculation for a team’s final ROI. For the individual rewards, results will be calculated using aggregate PnL across both USD and BTC trading accounts.
Nov. 25, 2021 – Dec. 9, 2021: Captain and Team Registration Period
Dec. 9, 2021 8 AM UTC – Dec. 24, 2021 8:00 UTC: Competition Period
Dec. 24, 2021 – Jan. 7, 2022: Award Distribution
Participants Prize Pool (USD)
The prize pool for PT Arena 4 depends on how many participants there are. The more participants, the bigger the prize pool. So captains and players, hurry up and get your teams assembled, buckled up, and ready to trade. $750,000 in BTC is waiting for you to claim.
Team Size and Captain Rewards
For this edition of the Trader’s Arena we’ll continue with rewards for Team Captains. Any individual that can successfully form a team will receive a prize that varies based on team size.
For this edition of PT Arena, we will give trading bonuses to participants who make sufficient deposits to their contract trading account during the registration period. Trading bonus amounts and deposit thresholds can be found in the table below. All trading bonuses will be distributed after the competition ends, alongside other prizes.
Traders with enough influence to attract a large team can apply to become Team Captains. All qualified traders can join the teams or captains of their choice.
A valid team must have at least 10 members. Any teams that do not meet this requirement by the time the competition begins will be disbanded. Members will then be randomly assigned to other qualified teams.
Team rankings will be based on the average Return on Investment (ROI) of each team’s top 10 traders. All participants will also be ranked and rewarded at an individual level. Unlike team rankings, individual scores will be based on Profits and Losses (PnL).
Information about how we will calculate the formulas for individual ROI and team ROI can be found on the competition page.
The final prize pool will be divided into two award categories: Team Awards and Individual Awards.
Team Awards amount to 78% of the final prize pool. The breakdown goes like this:
- The 1st Place Team receives 25% of the total prize pool
- The 2nd Place Team receives 15% of the total prize pool
- The 3rd Place Team receives 8% of the total prize pool
- The 4th-10th Place Teams receive an equal share of 30% of the total prize pool
- Captains of a winning team will receive 40% of their respective team’s award
- The top 10 team members of each winning team will share 30% of their team’s award equally. All other team members will share the remaining 30%
- If a winning team has less than 20 members, the captain will receive 40% of the team’s award, while the other 60% will be divided equally among the rest of the team members. Accounts with transaction volumes below $5 hundred during the competition period will not be eligible to receive any awards.
Individual Awards amount to 22% of the final prize pool. The breakdown goes like this:
- The 1st Place Individual receives 8% of the total prize pool
- The 2nd Place Individual receives 5% of the total prize pool
- The 3rd Place Individual receives 2% of the total prize pool
- The 4th-10th Place Individual receive an equal share of 7% of the total prize pool
Users are only eligible to participate with a single account. Please make sure the email address you use to enter the event is connected to a valid Phemex UID.
A reminder to watch out for case sensitivity when providing your email address (it is case sensitive).
Once the competition begins, if a user’s BTC trading account net value is below 0.005 BTC or USD trading account net value is below $200, the initial net value will still be calculated as 0.005 BTC or $200 respectively.
To view any other rules, prize breakdowns, and requirements for this competition, head to our landing page to check out the competition.