Huobi DM, the derivatives market for Singapore-based Huobi exchange, has announced the addition of TRON’s TRX asset to its platform. The new listing will allow traders to take both long and short positions on the TRX token, as well as arbitrage, speculation, and hedging.
As part of the exchange’s roll out, Huobi DM will disburse 1 million TRX to registered traders and a 100% maker fee rebate on TRX contracts. According to the exchanges’ press release, assets on Huobi DM will receive many of the same functionalities as any traditional derivatives market, such as:
- Competitive fee structure for TRX: 0.02% to open or close for makers and 0.03% to open or close for takers.
- Superior risk management: including Price Limit, Order Limit, and Position Limit.
- Superior risk control: with our sophisticated price limit mechanism, no claw back has occurred since its launch.
- Real-time risk supervision: we constantly monitor contract prices, index prices, abnormal transactions, and positions.
- Newly raised open position limits for all crypto contracts to up to twice their previous level and order limits to more than double their previous level.
- User protections: To cover the societal losses attributed to unfilled liquidated orders/settle incidents in contract trading, Huobi also has a dedicated Risk Management Insurance Fund for each trading pair. Huobi DM
“The addition of TRON is another big step towards our goal of making Huobi DM the most powerful and flexible platform of its kind,” said Huobi CEO Ross Zhang. “We look forward to adding even more coin types over the course of this year.”
2019 has been a year of continual development for many prominent crypto exchanges like Coinbase, Binance, and Huobi, which has already expanded support for TRON dApps via the Huobi Wallet. Adding the token to the derivatives market will increase exposure to the TRON ecosystem and most likely bring more liquidity to both projects.